Below are things that are requested of people who want to raid in InReverie guild runs. This post will be modified on a regular basis to suit the guild's needs.
Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday the raid forms at 7:30 pm server time (EST) and lasts until 11 pm server time. Midway through the raid we take a 10 minute break, which ends up being around 9:30ish
Expectations for everyone who wishes to raid in the InReverie core run:
These are non negotiable terms, if you wish to raid, these all must be met before getting an invite to the raid.
- Minimum 680 ilvl
- The latest LFR completed within a reasonable amount of time
- Research into each boss fight and your role - Guild Strat Forums
- Preparedness including: gear is to be fully gemmed (rare quality gems), enchanted, you must have consumables for a full night of raiding (potions, flasks and food) - people not prepared will not be permitted to raid
- Mods: DBM and EPGP Lootmaster
- Voice chat is required, we use Mumble for raids; information to access our server is listed in the info tab of the Guild frame (J) in-game
All players will whisper the raid leader to be invited to a raid. Due to the requirement of only 75% attendance, the targets and difficulties can change, based on class balance and numbers, the target will be announced once the raid is formed. Until a raid is formed and the target given, we ask that people refrain from asking about the target for the night. There may be times when the raid as a whole is given the choice of targets, this will be done in the form of a quick in-raid poll.
Standard raids will invite based on both attendance record, preparedness and class balance. In progression content, the raid leader will select the raid members that they feel will give them the greatest position for success. In the event a raider is asked to sit for an encounter, they will be expected to remain available until called upon or until the end of the raid night to attain full attendance for the night. If a raider has been asked to sit for lack of preparedness, they will be expected to fulfill the requirements before allowed to rejoin the raid, provided their slot has not been filled.
InReverie uses a loot council system. Anyone who is raiding with the guild will be required to have the EPGP Lootmaster mod, this will help to determine the need based on main and offspec and speed up distribution.
A council of Officers, Raid Leaders or Honor Guards will make decisions regarding loot, the primary parameters being overall guild need, attendance and performance. Three votes are required for loot assignment. Special Circumstance Loot will be awarded at officer/raid leader discretion before opening availability to the raid. Probationary members be considered last for loot. Loot for offspecs will be distributed at the discretion of the loot council.
- Attendance will be taken each official raid night, anyone who shows up late or leaves the raid early will be docked accordingly.
- To attain the Raider rank and gain access to its perks you need to keep a 75% or greater attendance over a 60 day average.
- People of the Member rank will be tracked for attendance and can rise into the Raider rank to take advantage of its perks.
- If content has been cleared for the week or there will be a holiday and the officers have decided to cancel the raid for that day, it will be posted and attendance will not be taken; otherwise, raiders are expected to show up every raid night.
Raiders are expected to sustain attendance of 75% or better to retain their raider rank
Raiders are expected to post all absences with advanced notice on the forums in the designated Can't Make It post, with the exception of emergencies. Failure to give notification may result in the loss of your raider rank. Verbal notification except in the case of emergencies will be disregarded.
Raider rank perks:
- Priority invites to the raid
- Unlimited guild repairs
- Flasks and potions for raid nights (provided they are available in the guild bank)
- Enchants and gems (if the guild bank has supply)
- Bonus gold payouts for completing the current raid tier difficulty (payout amount will vary based on the length of time spent to complete the raid as well as available funds) Raiders must have been present for at least 66% of the guild first kills to qualify, and must be of the raider rank with 75% attendance or greater. In the past, these payouts have surpassed 10k per person for instance completion.
Members who raid:
- Are required to be fully prepared to enter the raid (See expectations above)
- Will be tracked for attendance but are not required to maintain any specific amount
- Will be considered for loot only if a raider does not require it